Friday, November 15, 2013

pen pal letter #1 to Ian

Parkvale School
Howard Street
Hastings
4122
Hawke’s Bay
New Zealand (Aotearoa)

25/02/13

Dear Ian
hi my name is Ollie I am 9 years old. I have a twin brother called George and an older brother called Angus. My cat it is called Cleo.I like to play Minecraft and build houses to run around . The sport I  play is hockey, it is a lot of fun even when I get the ball. I enjoy playing “Need For Speed World”,  I create cars and drive around, my dream job would be a chef or minecraft teacher. I really like Minecraft  and Need For Speed World  
I enjoy playing them after doing my homework.
My family have a caravan and we go away camping in the school holidays, it is good fun as we go fishing with my Poppa. We have 2 kayaks and we love having races and going paddling on these. This is me patting a kiwi- our native bird, they can’t fly.



Thanks for reading,
Ollie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...