Friday, June 28, 2013

Ollie's Camp Reflection

Reflection for Camp

My goal for camp was to have fun and to participate in everything.

... I (achieved / did not achieve this because to have fun and to participate in everything.  

Something I was pleased with was the caving  
                            
…because I did it all.
I really enjoyed learning the animal.
                  
…because…
Something I found hard was playing the animal.   
Something that made me think was MASTERCHEf.
                  …because…
· My top 5 favourite things about camp were:

Favourite Things
Reason Why
1.MASTERCHEf
because I love baking.
2.store
because it was funny.
3.dodgeball
because I was 4 to get out.
4.doctor doctor
because it was so awesome.
5.kayaking
because we played tag.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome work Oliver. I like your first sentence how you participate in everything. And awesome favorite things. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking in your reflection, Ollie. I agree with Ellis. You sure did participate in everything on camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Ollie great working.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...